11.21.2004

R & R

Rock & Roll? Rest & Relaxation? Repair & Recovery? You tell me.

Anyways, I thought about this blog all week. Really, I did. And I thought, wow, I have nothing to say. And then I thought, at least nothing great. So I read some other blogs to get inspiration and insight.

And then I discovered something brilliant: no one else has anything important to say either. Seriously, we are a nation of pissy people with nothing at all to be pissed off about. About the most annoying thing that has happened to me lately is that my boyfriend has annoyed the fuck out of me because I don't feel like he gives me enough attention.

That's something to be pissy about, let me tell you.

So here we are, a nation of bitchy piss and moaners with nothing at all to cry about. Well, not all of us, but the majority. And those who are using blogs and journals and websites to bitch and piss and moan about things really have nothing to cry about.

Jeez.

In light of all this though, I don't feel nearly so bad about whining and crying about my petty bullshit, because that's what we all get off on.

No comments: