4.06.2005

Okay, okay, I'm slacking

Don't you think I know it too? Fuck.

I'm actually only slacking on my Blog. I have a zillion other things to do and the blog, even though it calms my nerves, just gets put aside every day. Not like anyone is reading it, but it does make me feel better, like my life is a little more in order and I can understand what's going on in my head. It's like sorting laundry: kinda soothing, if rather pointless.

I promise to write more tomorrow, after all, I'm in Macon, MO for an exotic animal auction. Chambers bought a tokay gecko, some Cuban tree frogs, and some lovebirds. He really wanted a Fennick fox, but they were too expensive. And spider monkeys are insanely priced now! A pair spider monkeys went for $5200 today. Fuck. You can't make that kind of money on crack. I mean from selling crack; of course you can't make that kind of money on crack. Unless you sucked a lot of cock.

3 comments:

Wino McHackenpuke said...

I may be willing to hire your services so you finance an exotic pet. :)

Watusi Master said...

I'm not exactly sure what that means, but Chambers just bought a llama. Is the hamster still well preserved.

Watusi Master said...

That last question should be: "Is the hamster still well preserved?" With a question mark. You know, 'cause its a question.