3.24.2005

Seriously, are we living in a police state or what?

What the fuck?!?

I know this is old news, but I hadn't seen this picture when I heard about the incident. I can understand why now, of course Fox News and the rest of Conservative (not necessarily Republican) America would want to keep pictures and people like this quiet. I mean, that girl looks all of 25 or 26. I'm sure she's a danger.

From Wikipedia: 'Thus "non-lethal force" may have some risk of causing death: in this context "non-lethal" only means "not intended to kill".' Ohhhh, that makes me feel soooooo much better.



And "non-lethal" doesn't necessarily mean "not painful." I guess those protestors should be grateful that the police didn't open fire with lethal bullets. I mean, clearly the police were justified in using "non-lethal" weapons. Really. This totally seems like a riot.

No comments: