3.23.2005

Pirate Focus Group

Today, I woke up in my warm, dry bed, and my first thought was, "What kind of pirate am I?" Now, like many "land lubbers," I was unsure of where to start to research what kind of pirate I might be. After exhaustive research at MSU's library and the city one, I tried the internet. I found many fan pages for pirates, many pictures of pirates, and many accounts of past pirates. Well, that will help me decide what kind of pirate I want to be, but not really what kind of pirate I am. Dejected and about to give up, I turned to my good friends at Rum & Monkey for some relaxation before delving once again into my research. Lo and behold, but what do I find but exactly what I was looking for - a way to find out what kind of pirate I am.

But, its not as easy as I thought. Oh no! I cannot simply research and discover what kind of pirate I am, I must conduct a study. So I thought, well, I have a blog that I don't use much, surely I can get some feedback there...so here we go. Welcome to my Pirate Focus Group.

What kind of pirate am I? You decide!
You can also view a breakdown of results or put one of these on your own page!
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

No comments: