7.31.2009

Random Google Searches: Pumpkin

Every so often I put a seemingly normal word into the Google image search and I get a really interesting array of results.  This is one of those posts.

Search term: pumpkin


Pardon my French, but that’s a big fucking pumpkin.


This makes me giggle.  And also think of these and this in particular.

 


This is a real meat patty.  Its insane!  Nice work on the pumpkin seeds though.


This was a contestant in a pumpkin carving contest.  Something pithy about art and temporary mediums might have occurred to me a few years ago, but now I just look at it and think, “How the hell do they have that much time on their hands?  They must not have kids.”

Drunken Pumpkins

I particularly like the reuse of the pumpkin innards.  I’m starting to think of more disturbing uses for them now…


One wonders how the tip those bottles into their mouths without opposable thumbs.  Or hands.

And to leave you on an even more disturbing note, here’s a weird video from YouTube about Humpkin the gay pumpkin.  He’s also an alcoholic.  If you’re offended, be sure to take it personally.

No comments: