10.31.2004

Political Prisoner in Waiting

I am sick to fucking death of politics. Doesn't anyone else realize that both cadidates are bad and we should just wing it captainless for awhile? I mean, we've never tried it, how do we know it won't work? Just because I have never eaten brussel sprouts doesn't mean I wouldn't like them.

And who knows? Once we try not having a president, we may never want one back! I mean, no annoying political ads to darken your otherwise cheery evening watching "Survivor: Siamese Twin Removal" or the new metrosexual sitcom the networks have to offer.

If you think like me, show your (lack of) support for the elections this year by purchasing one of tshirthell.com's lovely political shirts. This is my favorite one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a home dog training blog. It pretty much covers home dog training related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)